2491 Ancona Cir
Livermore CA 94550
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full bathrooms
- 1 Half Bathroom
- 3,475 sq ft
- 11,355 sq ft flat lot
- Built in 2003
- 4 car garage with epoxy floors and lots of storage
- Welcoming covered front porch
- Inviting entry with hardwood flooring
- Bright and spacious living room with a fireplace, attached to main house structure with windows 3 sides and crown molding, away from other reception rooms.
- Formal dining room a lot of natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with newly refurbished white cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Spacious family room with carpeting, with a fireplace
- Large master suite with white cabinetry, fireplace, recessed lighting, large walk-in closet with shelving, and master bath with tile flooring and step-in shower with tile surround & glass enclosure
- Two large secondary bedrooms upstairs with private bathrooms
- Junior suite downstairs
- All bedrooms offer bed plus desk/furniture space. Great WFH space options.
- Sheltered, private backyard with mature trees, patio, pergola, two seating areas, planted with a wide variety of shrubs. Very quiet circle with no through traffic.
- Low voltage garden lighting front and rear, including several tree floods.
- New 7ft redwood side fences in 2019 and 2020, piano key and arch style.
- Recent paint in several rooms plus house frontage, facia boards and porch.
- Behind garage patio has pre-installed underground pipework to carry wiring for potential hot tub.
- Single story neighboring houses to both sides allow for unobstructed hill views from 2nd floor.
- 5 mins from downtown, Sycamore Grove 5 mins by bike or car with great access to south Livermore bike trails. Local wineries start within a mile. Easy access to Vallecitos/Hwy 84 to San Jose/Silicon Valley. Close to Lakeside walking & biking trails and Old Oak park
- Award winning Livermore schools
Offered at $1,529,000