3227 Runnymede Ct
Pleasanton CA 94588
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2471 sq ft (per public records)
- 6977 sq ft. flat lot
- Built in 1971
- Inviting entry with tile flooring, and tall ceilings
- Sunny step-down formal living room with windows overlooking the front yard
- Formal dining room overlooking the rear yard
- Gourmet kitchen with maple cabinetry, corian countertops
- Eating area
- Spacious family room with wood laminate flooring, wood burning fireplace.
- One bedroom and full bathroom downstairs
- Large master suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, and master bath with tile flooring and step-in shower with tile surround
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs
- Convenient hall bath with shower over jacuzzi tub, tile flooring and cultured marble countertop
- Linen storage cabinet in the hallway
- Whole house fan
- Newer HVAC system
- Laundry room with storage
- Large, private fenced side yard with canopy of trees, covered patio for entertaining, and lawn area
- Multiple fruit trees
- Covered storage area off side of house
- Attached 2 car garage with storage/workshop area and garage door opener
- Located on quiet cul de sac
- Close to Fairlands Park
- HOA Includes, tennis courts, pool, walking trail, play area
- Convenient access to I-580, Bart, & ACE Train station
- Award winning Pleasanton schools
Offered at $1,248,000
A note from the owners;
Why You Will Love Living in This House
To whomever earns the right to live in this wonderful home; Congratulations! We bought it 32 years ago. It had a doorbell, stairs and a pool (nearby at the cabana club); all the requirements of our 6 year old. This home has provided great joy and entertainment.
You will love the great location. My children walked to school through the green belt without having to walk along a street. There is also a playground, tennis courts, and the community pool along the green belt. I could get to stores, gas stations, our kid’s school and restaurants without going through a traffic light. We could also walk to all these places. It is close and easy access to the freeway which saved time commuting to Oakland.
This home has great amenities and is well maintained. The wonderful entry is great for receiving guests. The gas fireplace in the family room quickly warms that area. The whole house fan quickly cools the house. The kitchen overlooks the family room so the cook is included with the rest of the family. There are big windows to watch children and birds in the yard. There is a big, convenient pantry. The large kitchen peninsula made it easy for children to help with cooking, especially decorating cookies. We also enjoyed the bedroom and full bath downstairs, the jetted tub upstairs, and the large walk-in shower in the master bath. The backyard is great for entertaining under the large patio cover or relaxing in the swing next to the fountain. The yard is surrounded by fruit trees, a raised garden area that provided fresh herbs, flowers, and vegetables, and yummy blackberries. We still remember delicious pies, jams and carving pumpkins. The yard was great for children and pets. It provided space for swings, a tower, forts, ping pong, and other games.
We hope your family loves the house as much as we did.