If you, like many residents in the Tri-Valley, are contemplating whether or not to cash in on the hot real estate market, you may be interested in the latest market statistics.
These statistics, along with information provided by a professional Realtor®, may be the deciding factors to put the for sale sign up on your property or bunker down for the holidays and the coming year and stay in place.
Market Statics to Help You Decide Whether or Not to Sell in Dublin, Livermore, or Pleasanton
According to MLS market reports regarding Dublin, Livermore, and Pleasanton
- Alameda is still seeing a low supply of homes for sale, but the demand is very high.
- Median home prices have jumped significantly due to fair market value.
- Home sales of more expensive homes have increased.
- Some buyers are paying cash for homes.
- Multiple offers above asking price are not uncommon.
- Home prices are reaching their peak.
- The hot summer market is continuing through autumn.
- Q4 is expected to remain more active than previous years.
- Contracts for pending homes is up 32% over last year.
- Sales of higher priced homes is on the rise.
The Tri-Valley Market Predictions for 2021
According to Leslie Appleton-Young, Vice President and Chief Economist of the California Association of Realtors® (C.A.R.), home sales will continue to improve through 2021. She based her predictions on growing buyer demand and low inventories which will most likely cause an increase in pricing.
Other factors that indicate home sales will rise:
- Continuation of low interest rates
- Growing consumer confidence
- Ability to work from home
- Need for school study area and home office
- Delayed sales due to pandemic
- Desire to move away from large cities to a more suburban or rural lifestyle
- Trend to buy a more luxury home with more space
- Buyers want a better quality of life
If You or Someone You Know is Thinking of Moving, Please Contact The Gamache Team
With years of real estate experience under their belt, The Gamache Team has been helping Tri-Valley buyers and sellers with their real estate needs for decades. Now more than ever, the home is more than just a home; it’s a place to work, learn, grow, gather, and play.
Today’s home represents a way of life. With these changing times, residents are realizing their needs may not be met in their current home situations, so they are turning to The Gamache Team to find them a home that better fits their needs.
If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, contact The Gamache Team.