It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving, and you may be preparing your shopping list for the upcoming holiday.
2020’s Thanksgiving will be unlike any other holiday in the past, with perhaps less family, less festivities, less travel, and quite possibly less stress!
As we head into a Thanksgiving week like no other, The Gamache Team thought it might be helpful to prepare your Thanksgiving shopping list; we guarantee this shopping list will be unlike any other. In fact, some of our items can’t be purchased at our local Dublin, Livermore, or Safeway specialty shops.
The Gamache Team’s 2020 Thanksgiving Shopping List
We are going to leave it up to you to buy your favorite dishes this year. Stock up on turkey, ham, rolls, cranberries, stuffing, green beans, potatoes, and pumpkin pie with whip cream or whatever your family prefers.
Our shopping list includes some essentials you may not think about. For 2020’s Thanksgiving Shopping List, may we suggest you include:
This year more than ever, let’s be grateful for what we may have taken advantage of in the past: a warm embrace from a family member; a smile from a friend we haven’t seen in months or years; time with cherished family and friends; the ability to get away to see friends and family; a vacation we looked forward to all year.
- Time to reflect. We’ve all had a difficult year in one capacity or another. Perhaps this year we can take the time to reflect on the challenges we faced, how we can overcome them, what is truly important in life, and redirecting our priorities.
- It’s been a year filled with difficulty, struggles, and differing opinions. Wouldn’t it be great if we felt peace within ourselves and shared it with others? The feeling can be contagious.
- Smiles and laughter. We can all use a bit of cheer this holiday season. Why not send a happy text, gif, video, phone message, or post to someone you care about? Call a friend and reminisce about Thanksgivings from the past. Laughter fills the heart and soul and burns those holiday calories.
- We learned the principle of kindness in our youth. Here’s to hoping kindness returns to get us through the rest of 2020 and continues into the New Year and beyond.
- Toilet Paper. It appears as if toilet paper and cleaning products are scarce. Buy one if you see it. Have a spare? It’s great to share!
Happy Thanksgiving from The Gamache Team
The Gamache Team would like to wish you and your family a Thanksgiving full of love, peace, and appreciation.
We are so very grateful to all of our friends, family, and clients who have supported us and believed in us. Our family’s real estate business spans almost half a century. We still stand as a result of the people in our lives who have referred us and trusted us to purchase and sell their homes.
From our families to yours, Happy 2020 Thanksgiving.